6. Great choice of cars – Some driving schools only use one type of vehicle for their driving lessons in Birmingham, however we take pride in offering an impressive range of cars**. That means that if you have a particular car that you want to drive we may be able to provide you with the one that you prefer.
7. Your own personal instructor – When you go out on the road with your driving instructor you can be sure of their undivided attention. There will never be any other pupil in the car with you and you will never have to share your lesson with any other pupils. You will have your own personally assigned driving instructor who will keep track of your progress in an individual progress report so that you can continue to build on your skills and develop new ones with every lesson.
8. Intensive courses – Sometimes speed is of the essence, and some pupils need to get their licence as quickly as possible. We can help you to pass in no time with one of our intensive courses. Instead of spreading out your lessons over several weeks or months, your instructor can take you out several times in a row so that you’ll soon be ready to take your test.
9. Choice of instructors – We know that having an instructor that is a good fit with you is key to passing your test. That’s why we have a great choice of qualified and certified instructors available who can speak a range of languages including Hindi, Bengali, Urdu and Punjabi so that we can help those who don’t have English as their first language. We also have many skilled female driving instructors for those pupils who would feel more comfortable with a woman teaching them.
10. Post-licence courses – Not only do we offer lessons for beginners, we also have several courses designed for existing drivers who want to brush up on their skills. Our Pass Plus, refresher and motorway driving courses help you to develop your confidence so that you can enjoy your new-found freedom even more.